Monday, July 25, 2016

NFP Awareness Week: What 4 Years of Charting with the Creighton Model (NFP) Looks Like

It's NFP (Natural Family Planning) Awareness Week, and I have something really special for you on the blog this year. I've mentioned a few times here that my husband and I have been using the Creighton Model FertilityCare System to track my fertility/infertility and health throughout our marriage. I have also been teaching the system for the past 3 years.

This was taken almost a year ago! We need to get some current family photos. Credit: Josh Dietrich

My husband Andy is a Data Analyst by trade, and ever since we started charting four years ago, has been interested in mining my NFP charts for data. With my blessing, Andy has crafted a thorough analysis of my cycles for the past 4 years on his blog Philosophical Analytics. For those of you who are interested in charts, graphs, and data visualization, the first part of his post will be fascinating for you to explore. For those who are ahem...a little less data-driven (I'm in this group), scroll down to the section "Conclusion: Why It Matters" for what we see to be the benefits of using NFP. Andy has worked incredibly hard on this post, so send some love in the form of lots of blog traffic his way. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those who have been holding me accountable about posting regularly: I promise I will publish another post (about my personal color analysis experience!) very soon. And thanks J.B. for the nudge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment